loan

Breaking News

I've been a CPA for more than 30 years, and here are the top 6 reasons rich people lose their money

wealthy umbrella rainWPA Pool / Pool / Getting Images

Sometimes rich people lose their wealth. Things can go wrong.

Sometimes those things that go wrong are outside the control of the wealthy (i.e. random bad luck) but more often than not they are things that are completely within their control.

As a CPA, I've been advising wealthy individuals in money matters for more than 30 years. Plus, I spent five years studying the money habits of the rich and the poor in my Rich Habits Study. In my CPA business and from my research, I've documented a few all-too-common blunders wealthy individuals make that cause their wealth to evaporate.

You would think they'd know better, but they don't. The wealthy who make these mistakes all seem to be reading from the same script.

So, I thought I'd share a few of the most common blunders of the rich that steal their wealth like a thief in the night:

View As: One Page Slides

No comments